UO prelaw advisors work with students on an appointment basis. Scheduling runs through the Office of Academic Advising.
Support your prelaw advisor can provide:
- guidance on preparation for law school, including undergraduate curriculum;
- providing basic information on Law School Admission Council (LSAC) services, including the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) and online application process;
- providing information on financial aid for law school;
- reviewing application materials such as personal statements for law school; and
- answering general questions regarding the law school admissions process (e.g., “Is law school right for me?”)
Students can make appointments in one of two ways:
- Stop by the Academic Advising front desk in 364 Oregon Hall or
- Call the Academic Advising receptionist at (541) 346-3211
Be sure to mention you would like to meet with a prelaw advisor when making your appointment. If you are not currently in the Eugene area, phone appointments are available.