Willamette University College of Law invites you to a Practice LSAT Test in Salem to ensure you’re ready for your upcoming LSAT.
Full schedule and RSVP can be found below!
An important way to prepare for the LSAT is to take a practice LSAT test under time constraints. This helps you estimate the amount of time you can afford to spend on each question in a given section to help you study more efficiently. We invite you to a Practice LSAT Test at Willamette University College of Law to ensure you’re ready for your upcoming LSAT.
- The front door of the law school will be open at 8:00 a.m.
- You must be here and checked in no later than 8:30 a.m. No LATE SHOWS – doors will be closed promptly at 8:30 a.m.
- We will proctor this exam similar to real testing conditions.
- There are four multiple-choice sections and the writing sample. Each section will be timed for 35 minutes.
- There will be a short 10-15 minute break after Section III.
- After Section V, we will begin the writing sample. You will be given 35 minutes for this portion of the exam.
- Time will be called at the end of each section.
- Willamette University College of Law will provide lunch after the test. During lunch a current Willamette Law student will offer a workshop on LSAT tips and tricks.
There are certain items that you can bring to your testing area and others that are prohibited. Review information on LSAC website.